About Ekta Events
Ekta Events was launched in 2012 as a direct response to the growing demand for professional ethnic arts and artists to deliver a variety of different services across different settings. The company has developed a strong commitment and reputation for providing high quality artistic and event management expertise. In fact, we are the only company in Ireland delivering this service.
Ekta Events offers services in:
• Leading ethnic artist agency and database in Ireland
• Artistic programming and consultancy
• Cultural exchange and awareness
• Event design, production and management
• Wedding & party planning
• Corporate events and team building
• Event prop and costume hire service
• Hassle free booking and management
Our extensive and diverse client portfolio includes:
Schools & Community Groups; Event & Festival Organisers; Venue Managers; Wedding & Party Planners, PR Agencies; and Film Producers.
Ekta Events is a registered community interest company, and wholly owned trading subsidiary of charitable parent ArtsEkta Ltd. This means that all profits generated through the company are
re-invested back into the charity to further its social aims and objectives.
To find out more about the work of charity ArtsEkta visit www.artsekta.org.uk.