We aim to provide our clients with hassle free, quick and efficient booking and management
Once we receive your enquiry it will be passed to one of our project managers depending on its nature. A proposal will be put together that meets the brief and a quotation issued. For larger projects we may meet with you to better ascertain your needs.
INSURANCE & RISK ASSESSMENT
All performers carry the appropriate public liability insurance and where working with children have been ACCESSNI checked. We will undertake and provide risk assessments aswell as other H&S documentation standard to the booking.
Quotations are issued on a per job basis and are subject to VAT. Travel and accommodation may be required depending on the location of your event. In some cases we will also require subsistence for artists and a deposit or advance payment. All quotations issued include management fees and administration costs. All payments must be received 14 days from the project date.
We have developed a few pointers to help you with your enquiry:
• Do you require participatory arts facilitators or performers for your project or event i.e. do you want to engage with participants or entertain audiences?
• If your project is engaging, what age range are your participants?
• Who are your audiences and how do you want to engage with them?
• Do you require something dramatic/spectacle or something light hearted and fun?
• Is your project or event indoors or outdoors?
• Is the event daytime or night time?
• What is the size of the performance space available?
• What budget do you have available and how much time do you have to plan?